The Star of David is a six-pointed star composed of two triangles, one pointing up and the other pointing down. It is a prominent Jewish symbol that is also incorporated by the Freemasons.
In addition, the interlacing triangles in the six-pointed star represent the mingling of apparent opposites in nature, darkness & light, error & truth, ignorance & wisdom, evil & good, throughout human life.
This necklace is made of copper that is crafted with a very detailed and eye-catching design.
- Pendant Material: Copper
- Chain Material: Copper
- Stone Material: Cubic Zirconia
- Symbol: Star of David
- Chain Type: Rope Chain
- Pendant Color: Gold Plated
- Chain Length: 60cm
- Chain Color: Gold Plated
- Chain Length: 45cm-76cm | 18-30 inches
- Pendant Size: 4.5cm x 2.9cm | 1.8 x 1.14 inches
- Weight:22 grams | 0.78 ounce